V. International Research Congress of Contemporary Studies in Social Sciences
◊ Congress preamble:
Human self-knowledge has been a fundamental subject of social and human sciences from ancient times until now, and if Greek philosophy has been characterized by the universal encyclopedic aspect, the modern stage has witnessed a systematic separation of social sciences from intuitive reasoning philosophy.
There is no doubt that the social sciences have developed with the development of man at all historical stages. Not only, subjects in the fields of human knowledge has expanded to issues that were not known before, but the most important thing is the major fundamental development that man has achieved in the study curricula of the various social sciences subjects.
After the great success and good reputation of the previous Congress held by Harran University and Rimar Academy, Rimar Academy and Istanbul Gedik University in cooperation with Harran University, organized the V. International Research Congress of Contemporary Studies in Social Sciences ,in attendance in Istanbul as well as online from 21 to 23 May 2022.
The Congress administration calls for all interested people, whether researchers, academics, university professors, scientists, all interested in the field of social studies to participate in this Congress, which provides an opportunity to contribute to the presentation of new scientific visions that respond to the urgent need posed by the emerging issues in modern human society.An aim which can be achieved only throw an interactive relationship led by a research team.
◊ Congress Problematic:
The post-modern transformations of the 20th century have contributed to a systematic revolution in social sciences, not only in the precise and scientific results desired by new methodologies, but also in emerging social themes imposed by contemporary life, such as terrorism, globalization, human’s social and psychological relations as well as social and psychological problems caused by the emergence of the Coronavirus at the end of the 21st century.
The congress is seeking to identify the main themes, the old and new ones, that are being studied in the social and human sciences, as well as the new methodological developments adopted by these sciences in the 21st century.
The congress aims to be a scientific platform for researchers and to highlight their new ideas and perceptions. The congress research and outputs will be published in an internationally-ranked scientific journal, thus helping to exchange ideas between researchers to access scientific knowledge related to their studies in contemporary social sciences that contribute to the making of man’s present and future.
◊ Congress goals:
- Work on forming a scientific forum for social and human studies and presenting their ideas to the general social and cultural milieu.
- Understanding the new readings created by contemporary social studies.
- An attempt to uncover new methodologies and fields of contemporary social studies.
- Discussing the problems of historical investigation forms for the social and human sciences (ancient, medieval, modern and contemporary).
- To uncover the obstacles and problems faced by contemporary social science researchers in their new fields of study.
- Learn about writers, scholars and specialists who have added new and creative concepts in the field of social studies or their special curricula.
- Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Sociology, Demography and Social Service.
- Literature, Criticism and Translation.
- Political Science and International Relations.
- Linguistics and Language Teaching.
- Historical Studies and Archaeology.
- Digital press and social media updates.
- Administrative, Economic and Accounting Sciences.
- Media and Communication.
- Philosophy and Religious Culture.
- Art and Design.
- Sports and Youth.
◊ Controls for participation in the congress
- The scientific committee of the congress receives research abstracts that feature new research treatments for their topics or provide added research values and results in the field of Social sciences.
- A research summary of not less than 200 words shall be sent, and the abstract shall review the importance of the research, its objectives, the problem, and an introductory outline for the research according to the following characteristics:
- The title must be included in the field of Social sciences and related matters.
- It must be in accordance with generally accepted scientific standards.
- Not less than 200 words, and not more than 300 words.• The title should be clearly written above the summary.
- The name of the researcher or researchers must be mentioned at the top of the abstract with the work place and the country.
- The contact information must be written down: email and phone number (WhatsApp number if available)
- A recent personal photo of the researcher or researchers shall be placed at the top of the page.
- A CV attached to a research summary email
- The scientific committee reviews the research summaries it first reaches, informs the owners of accepted proposals and invites them to complete their research to participate in the congress.
- The entire research is sent after the congress held for publication in a refereed international scientific journal (Rimac Journal of Social and Human Sciences) with an international impact factor, or in a collective book issued by the forum with an international coding (ISBN) according to the researcher's choice - and within the following conditions:
- The article sent for publication must be original, has not been previously published, and has not been sent for publication elsewhere.
- The first page should include the full title of the research, the name of the researcher, his academic degree, the institution of affiliation, in both Arabic and English, and the electronic address.
- The summary of the research written in two languages: Arabic and English.
- The research should not exceed twenty (20) pages, including the list of sources, references, tables, drawings and figures, and at least ten (8) pages in a Microsoft Word file, the page margin (2 cm from all sides), and between lines 0.1.
- Font type in Arabic: 14 (Simplified Arabic), the headline is 20 gras, and subtitles are 16 gras.- Latin font: 12 (Times New Roman), headline 14 (Majuscule)
- Adopt APA system for Writing, Documentation and Quotations (https://apastyle.apa.org/instructional-aids/reference-guide.pdf
◊ Congress languages
◊ The face to face participation fees 300 $, including:
- Publication of the congress research papers in an internationally refereed and highly rated scientific journal.
- Certificates of participation approved by the organizers and sponsors of the congress.
- Services accompanying the Congress from organizing the three sessions and meals.
- The participant's portfolio containing the congress program, agenda, and a book introducing the institutions sponsoring and organizing the congress.
- Participation at two workshops about scientific publishing and electronic archiving, and the participant in the workshop is granted a certificate of attendance.
- Each co-researcher obtains an Orcid.
◊ Online participation fees 250$, including:
- Publication of the Congress’s research papers in an internationally refereed and highly classified scientific journal.
- Certificates of participation approved by the organizers and sponsors of the Congress.
- Attending two electronic workshops on scientific publishing and electronic archiving, and the participant in the workshop is granted a certificate of attendance.
- Each co-researcher obtains an International Scientific Researcher ID number (Orcid).
- Publication of abstracts in a special book bearing the International Numbering ISBN (ISBN) issued by the Rimar Academy Publishing House in Turkey, which has an international publishing certificate.
◊ Important dates